Wifeys & Gentlemen,
And so we have made it through the first quarter of the year. Spring is in the air and tomorrow is April 1st! Do people still celebrate April Fool’s Day? I think the last time someone tried to prank me on April Fool’s Day was when I was working as an elementary school teacher and it was my 1st graders so you know the joke wasn’t very good!
I often wish I had the energy to pull of a prank of my wonderful but gullible husband, but I know myself and I am really intense and insane. I fear I’d go too far and scare the life out of him!
Speaking of unbridled intensity, today, we’re going to be discussing the beautifully complicated Pisces. Pisces are:
- Overly trusting
- Detached from reality
- Often quick to play either victim or martyr
So, Let’s Say You Want to Date a Pisces Man…
The Pisces man is ruled by romance. They aim to please and value love over most things. If you’re trying to attract this man, make sure you’re ready to open yourself up completely.
Pisces men are knowing for their compassionate and sensitive natures. They like to spend time understanding the needs of their partners, family, and close friends and often take a gentle approach to solving problems and approaching the world.
Many of these men find joy in helping others. You might be pleasantly surprised to find that this man knows you and your needs better than you know yourself.
Still, it is important to note than many pisces men, because of their need to please others, have likely been victims of manipulation and deceit. As a result, the calm and gentle nature you’ll find on the outside isn’t exactly what’s going on beneath the surface. They battle between very strong emotions and need a partner that can help them express those feelings in a healthy way.
Pisces men love to laugh, so having a good sense of humor, especially during emotional moments, will go a long way in keeping their attention. They are very in tune with the emotions of others, so expect a very healthy emotional connection in your relationship. They make wonderful fathers and husbands.
Are Pisces Women the Same Way?
Not Exactly, but close.
Pisces women are known as kind, compassionate, imaginative, and extremely sensitive. To attract this emotionally charged woman, you must be romantic, hilarious, and an amazing listener.
Known for their unconditional love, these graceful ladies are apt to fall hard and fast, opening up to those who show them strong attention and meaningful connection.
They enjoy dynamic and engaging conversations, especially regarding spiritual growth and exploration. They have keen intuition and can usually spot fake or disingenuous people from miles away. Be honest with her and treat her with respect.
While her sensitive nature can be a good thing, it can often manifest in “dramatic” outbursts. If you really upset her, she will be quick to forgive but may NEVER truly forget. Be patient to those who’ve had their heartbroken in the past. They will be very cautious before they allow themselves to get close to you. They make great mothers and wives, but their volatile energy can sometimes cause instability in home and family relationships.
Pisces Are Most Compatible With…
- Taurus: Both signs crave romance and beauty and can teach each other how to make the most of their respective strengths. They work hard to convince each other that true love exists and will fight to keep passion at the forefront of their relationship.
- Cancer: This couple connects instantly through emotions and can epitomize “love at first sight”. Be wary as these signs tend to show and receive love differently. If each works hard to speak the others love language, there is a chance for long term success.
- Scorpio: this relationship has the potential to give each sign a new and deeper understanding of emotions. Getting carried away in a “fairytale” style of romance, this pair is likely to stay together long-term, even if they aren’t always happy, basking in the emotional depth they experience. Scorpio should take care not to suffocate their Pisces partner.
Pisces Are Least Compatible With…
- Gemini: simply put, these two just have nothing in common and will find it difficult to have a deep, meaningful connection of any kind.
- Sagittarius: while this relationship isn’t impossible, it’s doomed not to last very long. These signs tend to become infatuated quickly and the connection is short lived.
Legend has it that making love to a Pisces is so pleasurable and moving that it can be difficut for their partner’s to remember they too have needs. Note that they are at their absolute best when they have an attentive and reciprocal partner. While they are not likely to be the aggressors in bed and are reluctant to initiate sexy time, they are very open and and eager. Be careful that some tend to be a bit self-conscious (sensitive) and feel inadequate in bed. They rely on reassurance and need help to remember their confidence and value.
Have you ever dated or slept with a Pisces? Do they live up to the hype? One of the best things about Pisces to me are all the funny memes that get thrown in their direction.
Don’t let that scare you, though. Many people are very happy with their Pisces lovers. They are wonderful humans who are the most emotionally intelligent and intuitive of them all. Find yourself with them and let them help you heal.
Leave me some comments if you have a great story (or a crazy one) about a Pisces…or if you’re one yourself!
Until Next Time,
Carry on Wifeys!
Be a lamb and tell your friends….
One thought on “Pining for Pisces”
I am impressed with this site, really I am a big fan .