Wifeys & Gentlemen,
I hope you guys are out there celebrating, dressing up, and eating all the candy and sugar your diet will allow! I’m being lame and boring this year; candy and scary movies in bed.
I won’t take up all your time with a long , rambling post. Still, I wanted to slide through real quick and remind all my cuffed up wifeys & gents that if you don’t have plans, there is still time to get sexy and romantic this All Hallows Eve.
I’m sure most of you guys are rolling your eyes at me and calling me corny, but hear me out, ok?
If you don’t feel like partying (or can’t because you have kids or work in the morning), if you’re too old to trick or treat (or live in an area where no one rings your doorbell), if you don’t really like Halloween and are just looking for something fun to do.. I’ve put together a short list of fun ideas that you and your love can try to better enjoy the holiday and kill two bird with one stone (celebration and date night!).
- Cuddle up on the couch with snacks & scary movies: What’s your favorite scary movie? You and your partner can each pick 1 or 2 classics on your list and have a marathon! Don’t forget your favorite snacks and a few beers to top things off. Not sure what to watch? Netflix and Hulu have some great selections to choose from.
- Listen to Scary Storytellers on YouTube & Cook Dinner: I am OBSESSED with ‘story-time’ YouTube. Lately, I’ve been listening to allegedly true scary stories from readers like: UNIT #522, Mr.Nightmare, and LetsRead! Pick a video (most of them have a particular theme) and listen to a series of chilling, true tales while you and your partner cook up your favorite cozy, comfort meal.
- Go to a local haunted house, amusement park, or pumpkin patch: Recently, my husband and I went on a double date to a local Halloween fair. There were 5 haunted houses and a few other little attractions. We had a blast! If you’re okay with being scared/creeped out, definitely give this a shot! If you don’t like scary things, the pumpkin patch is a great place to take cute pictures, drink cider, and eat yummy fall festival foods.
- Carve pumpkins & drink wine: Grab those pumpkins you got from the pumpkin patch (or grocery store) and have a carving competition. Make a friendly wager with your partner and get someone to judge the best pumpkin. This contest is much more fun if you’re drinking your favorite wine, beer, or cocktails.
- Use costumes in a sexy role-play: Sometimes we just like to dress up! Why not use this night as an excuse to test out some roleplaying in the bedroom? If you’ve been scared to walk on the wild/kinky side, this might be a safe, soft into to see if you and your partner enjoy it. Make it as funny, sexy, or ‘serious’ as you want!
- Roast Marshmallows @ home and make S’mores: If you’re lucky enough to have a fireplace, this is a GREAT opportunity to camp out in your living-room and roast some marshmallows for delicious S’mores. Even if you don’t have a fireplace, you can do this with your stove or a small grill. If you have the time and the means, you could even go outside for a bonfire.
How do you and your love like to spend Halloween?
Don’t worry single wifeys and gents! Even if you aren’t cuffing just yet, you can do a lot of these activities with friends and family (maybe save the role play for that hottie at the bar though).
Until Next Time!
Carry on Wifeys & Gents.
Be a lamb and tell your friends