Wifeys & Gentlemen,
Welcome to the last month of 2019!
Today we’ll be talking about the secretive and sensual Scorpio. I’m sure we’ve all heard our fair share of crazy Scorpio stories! My husband and father are both Scorpio men and I could share a few stories myself! 😜
Still, I am really excited to write this post as I often feel our Scorpio friends are misjudged and misunderstood.
To start, the average Scorpio is described as:
Being the most intense sign of the zodiac, Scorpio is known for their passion and assertiveness. They are natural born leaders who posses the skills to influence all types of people from varying walks of life. The Scorpio tends to seek truth and loyalty from those in their inner circle and they do not respond well to betrayal (either real or perceived). Their emotional reactiveness often makes them appear volatile and unpredictable.
Drake, Future, & Miguel are All Scorpio Men. Hmm…🤔
- Scorpio men like to savor their emotions and enjoy genuine vulnerability and emotional intensity with friends, family, and romantic partners.
- They are extremely intuitive and will often know more about you after one conversation than you’re likely to know about them after many. This man can really read people and he picks up on verbal and non-verbal cues. What isn’t outwardly expressed is often read between the lines, making him very hard to lie to or hide from.
- Though initially scary, the Scorpio man’s intensity can actually become highly addictive, especially for partners who crave deeper, passionate encounters. (this includes sex)
- He is an emotional healer and can easily slip back and forth between the roles of lover and friend.
Despite the genuinely intoxicating nature of a Scorpio man, partners might begin to feel like the relationship is one sided, often assuming he isn’t invested in the relationship or is holding something back. Accused of being secretive, the Scorpio is rarely forthcoming with details about his personal life, making it sometimes seem like he doesn’t care about his loved ones. However, this man, though not quick to show it, tends to care too much and can be easily crushed by his partner if things were to end or fall apart. He holds back from giving himself to his partner too soon for fear of seeming too needy or emotionally dependent.
…So is Willow Smith.
- Dark, moody, and raw; these women are inexplicably sexy in the most fascinating and complicated ways. Some have said that the “crazy-hot” scale was invented for Scorpio women as they are notorious for being attractive, cunning, and admittedly, a little crazy.
- Scorpio women tend to be a bit more sensitive than most, taking criticism or disapproval very personally. She is emotionally demonstrative in good and bad times and will often be quick to feel resentment towards those she feels are bullying, judgmental, or overbearing.
- Scorpio women are intensely private and very few people will ever be able to feel close to them. They keep a very small circle of trusted friends and family, but are prone to enjoy socializing and making lots of casual acquaintances anywhere they go.
These women are filled with energy and like to stay busy. They are attracted to money, position, and power, they are driven by their ambitions and they crave the attention of like-minds. She is fiercely independent, so never expect this woman to stay with you if you don’t make her feel safe, special and cared for. While it is hard to earn her trust, once you have her loyalty there is little she wouldn’t do to make sure you’re happy. They fight for who they love and are obsessive in their commitment to the ones who show them passion and respect. Just be warned; she’s almost always 3 steps ahead of you. 😉
Scorpios Are MOST Compatible With…
- Cancer ♋︎: You make each other feel more loved and understood than any other sign can. You are both highly emotional and highly connected, making this an ideal union.
- Pisces ♓︎: Your strength and protectiveness work perfectly with Pisces vulnerable and selfless nature. You can both make each other feel totally secure
- Virgo ♍︎: There is balance in this union. Virgo understands the Scorpio’s need for control and privacy in the early stages of their relationship, giving them a strong foundation for the long term.
- Capricorn ♑︎: This couple has very similar values and goals. You’ll each come to have a high level of respect for the other.
Scorpios Are LEAST Compatible With…
- Leo ♌︎: You both have exceptionally strong personalities, and you both want to be in control. You’re both too stubborn to see each other’s point of view.
- Aquarius ♒︎: Initially, these signs are very attracted to each other and appreciate the secretive and intellectual nature of their connection. However, as time goes on, there is bound to be a serious clash between Scorpio’s emotional needs and Aquarius’ logical, intellectual analysis of those needs.
Hypnotic and irresistible, Scorpios have a reputation for being sexually gifted. Of course, this isn’t true for everyone who was born a Scorpio, but because of their emotional vulnerability and their natural intuition, most Scorpios are very attentive lovers who want to engage with their lovers mind, body, and soul. They are known for having lots of energy and stamina, making intimacy with other signs seem like second-best.
Being married to a Scorpio, I can say that although a lot of their traits might seem negative I have never met a more kind, caring, sensitive, passionate, attentive, loyal, and loving human-being. Does he display a lot of these common Scorpio traits, sure! But the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts, and the Scorpio is much deeper and more valuable than their reputation might imply.
REGARDLESS…I know some of y’all have some crazy Scorpio stories and I am just DYING to hear them.
Please let me know in the comments if you guys have ever dated a Scorpio. Was it a good relationship? Were they dramatic? Emotional? Insanely good in bed?
Until Next time,
Carry on Wifeys & Gents!
Rabbit Rabbit! 🐰🐰